marco valenti scrive

marco valenti scrive

28 gennaio 2013

The Evidence - C'è del nuovo




Words,
they are all
underhand
you don’t get
caught them.
Can they save me?




Can you understand them?
When you learn to pretend
Everything will seem easier.
Will you survive?
Can you survive?
You pull me down before you go,
You hold me strong before you scream
Oh no.
Call me when you’re sober
by your madness
how can I get out
of your sadness?
Cause we were burn
In a valley of memories
If you would be a mirror I’m your light.

words - (acustic version)
The Evidence 


"The Evidence" è un gruppo nuovissimo: sono bravi e appassionati.

Questa la loro Pagina su Facebook:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Costretto al test di verifica dal proliferare di spam. Mi spiace. Spero molto in tanti commenti e spero che, a prescindere dal fatto che non vengano moderati da me, siano di buon gusto e vengano firmati. Buona lettura e buon commento a tutti.